Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's official...

Well Ladies and Gents...

It's official. I received my work permit!!! I can officially work in Belize and try to make a living now. I can now do my computer work and start bringing in some money...well at least I hope so. Now I just have to get some customers. So besides service and stuff that's been the activity for the past few days...working on advertisements, passing out business cards, spreading the word that I can now work. So we'll see how that works.

Besides that not a whole lot has been going on. I haven't been fishing lately so no good stories there. Lobster season opens on the 15th so I better have some nice pics of lobster when that roles around.

I did get to work on my bike today...I had a broken spoke and needed to replace a brake cable so that's fixed. We're suppose to be back in the states for a few days later on this year but we'll see how that works out. We're trying to get residency here so we have to be in Belize for 50 of 52 consecutive weeks...so we can't really leave until after October if we want to meet the requirements for residency.

I think that's it for now. Hopefully something exciting happens around here...

I'm going to try to get Dani to post something on here one of these days...she has some great experiences in the ministry. So I'll see if I can get her to take a break and post something.

Good night...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Bro! So, does that mean we won't see you anytime soon? :( Tell Dani hello for us. Love you guys

Anonymous said...

First comment here,but have been following your blog and am so happy Jehovah's name is being sanctified in AC and CC. You are an encouragement to all of us for sure:) keep sowing the fine seed. Scott from the Mitchell SD congregation